Corporate Terms and Conditions
1. In these Terms and Conditions:
2. "We", "Us" and "Our" means Off Limits® Group Limited whose address for service is East View Terrace, North Street, Langley Mill, NG16 4DF;
3. "You" and "Your" means the person (including any individual, partnership, incorporated association or unincorporated association) who makes the booking on behalf of the people, party or entity/organisation to whom we agree to provide the Service;"Event Contract" means any contract between You and Us for the Service, incorporating these Terms and Conditions;
4. "Contract Price" means the total price (excluding VAT) that You will pay us for the Services
5. "Event Date" means the date(s) for which You wish to book the Service;
6. "The Service" means the activity function, occasion, arrangement, facility or such other service or any of them as organised by Us and as specified by Us on our booking form;
7. "Agent" means any representative of Us or any independent contractor engaged by Us to provide the Service or a part thereof or any equipment used in the Service.
8. “The Client” means the person (including any individual, partnership, incorporated association or unincorporated association) to whom we agree to provide the Service when such persons are not the contracting party.
2. SUPPLY OF THE SERVICE
1. We shall provide the Service to You in accordance with these terms and conditions. No Contract exists between You and Off Limits® Group Limited for the provision of the Service until we have received Our Event Contract form duly signed by You. Once We are in receipt of the Event Contract duly signed by You there is a binding legal Event Contract in force between us incorporating these Terms and Conditions. In completing the Event Contract You warrant that You have been duly authorised by or on behalf of the people, party or entity so stated and they have agreed to be bound individually and collectively by these Terms and Conditions.
2. We are not willing to contract other than on these terms and conditions. No variation of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized signatory of Us.
3. Upon Our receipt of the signed contract We will issue an invoice for payment. Until We receive the Signed Contact We shall be free to offer the Event Date to other interested parties.
4. We may at any time without notifying You make any changes to the Service which are necessary to comply with any applicable safety or other requirements or which do not materially affect the nature or quality of the Service.
5. You will provide Us with sufficient and accurate information in sufficient time in order to enable Us to book and provide the Service in accordance with the Event Contract. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information provided.
6. Any venue hire or catering prices detailed in the Event Contract will be invoiced to Off Limits® and Paid on Your behalf following Our receipt of the Deposit Payment from You. Any venue hire or catering to be paid by Us on behalf of You will default to the venue’s terms and conditions when they differ from Off Limits® and those listed in this contract. Furthermore additional venue hire or catering charges incurred on the date(s) of the event will be settled with the venue directly by You.
3. THE CONTRACT PRICE & PAYMENT
1. The Contract Price shall be Our quoted price. The price quoted shall be exclusive of VAT for which you will be additionally liable.
2. We reserve the right to correct any typographical or other error or omission in any promotional literature, brochure, website or quotation or other document relating to the Contract Price without incurring any liability.
3. If the Event Contract has not been concluded between You and Us within a period of 90 days from the date of the event quotation, subject to the Service still being available, we reserve the right to re-quote for the Service.
4. You will pay 100% of the Contract Price plus VAT (the "Booking Deposit") to Us at the time of the booking. The payment must be settled prior to the event date within the terms of the invoice.
5. Our Contract Price is calculated per group rather than per person. Therefore the Contract Price will not be reduced if, before the Event Date, You notify us that the number of guests that has been contracted for is to be reduced. You will be liable to pay the Contract Price in full for the number of guests originally booked in the Event Contract. If before the Event Date You notify Us that the number of guests is to increase from the number contracted for, and if this increase results in additional activities, equipment, staff and/or transportation having to be added to the Service, We reserve the right to increase the Contract Price to reflect the increased cost of providing the Service.
6. If payment of the event is delayed beyond the date specified on your invoice You shall be to pay interest upon the Balance outstanding (both before and after any Judgment) on a daily basis at a rate of 4% above the base rate of the Bank of England from time to time in force from the date that payment fell due until the date that payment is received. Where the circumstances of the parties are such that the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Act 1998 is applicable, We may elect to charge interest at the maximum rate permissible under that Act. In addition We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to disapply preferential discounts previously applied to orders should payment not be made by the due date. In addition You shall also be liable for any costs incurred by or on behalf of Us in recovering any overdue payment from you.
7. We accept payment of the Contract Price by cash, cheque, credit card; debit card, BACS or bankers drafts. If You purport to make payment with a cheque and the cheque is dishonoured at the first and any subsequent presentation, We shall charge You a fee of £15 (excluding VAT) for each dishonoured cheque. If you purport to make payment by company credit card there will be a transaction fee of 2.5% or 3% for Amex.
8. If for any reason You cancel the booking more than 14 days in advance of the Event Date, the Booking payment will be forfeited but we will look for an alternative date for re-booking at no extra charge, providing the new event date is within 60 days of the original date booked. If for any reason You cancel the booking 14 or less days from the Event Date, You shall again be liable for the full booking amount with no option of booking an alternative date.
9. If We have to cancel the Event Date through a fault on Our part We shall refund the Booking amount in full if we are unable to offer You a suitable alternative Event Date within 60 days of the original date booked.
4. HEALTH AND SAFETY
1. On Your own behalf and on behalf of each and every one of Your guests on the Event Date, You agree to abide and comply with any request or order made by or on Our behalf on the grounds of safety, whether it be the safety of the venue, the guests or some other person, or on any other grounds.
2. On Your own behalf and on behalf of each and every one of Your guests on the Event Date, You agree that Our opinion or the opinion of Our employees or agents is final in regard to any matters of safety and You agree to abide by any such opinion howsoever expressed. If in Our opinion or the opinion of Our employees or agents, You or one of Your guests are/is behaving dangerously or are/is acting in a manner which would or may, in Our opinion or in the opinion of Our employees or agents, lead to a disruption of the Service or a risk to health and safety, You or Your guests will, at Our request or at the request of Our employees or agents, leave the Event for the rest of the duration contracted for, without We or Our servants or agents incurring any liability as a result. For the avoidance of doubt the consumption of alcohol by You or Your guests either before or during the Event Date will be considered a risk to health and safety.
3. On Your own behalf and on behalf of each and every one of Your guests You agree to obey the proper instructions of any activity supervisor at all times and to equip and dress yourself for each activity as advised. 4. On Your own behalf and on behalf of each and every one of Your guests You agree to make Us aware of any medical condition(s) or disability that may affect Your or Your guest's ability to participate in any particular event. We reserve
the right to withdraw You or Your guest if, in Our opinion, You are not in sufficient good health or sufficient fitness to participate in an event. Your guests will each be asked to sign a participants signing-on form for this purpose.
5. We will provide You with risk assessment reports and method statements for the activities booked for the Event Date on request. We will also complete a risk assessment in respect of the site should We consider that necessary.
6. If You or the Client or the Client’s employees act as a compère for the Services We provide, or if You or the Client employ a guest compare or agent to compère the Services We provide, such persons must compare solely for the event in question. Such persons are not to direct how the Services We provide take place or are conducted. We or Our employees, servants or agents retain sole discretion in relation to the direction of Services and for health and safety issues.
7. If You or the Client employs persons to compère the Services We provide and in Our opinion or the opinion of Our employees, servants or agents the person compèring the Services We provide are either acting in, or directing others to act in such a way as to pose or to potentially pose a risk to health and safety, You must ensure at Our request or at the request of Our employees, servants or agents that the compère ceases to act in such a manner immediately. If they do not do so or continue or persistently continue to act in such a manner as to pose or to potentially pose a risk to health and safety, We may at Our sole discretion, cease to provide the Service and/or cease to provide the Service for the remainder of the Event Date without Us or Our servants or agents incurring any liability as a result. In such cases the contract price remains payable in full.
5. INSURANCE AND LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE
1. We shall maintain an insurance policy, a summary of which policy is available on request. Cover is subject to the conditions of the policy.
2. We warrant that the Service will be provided using reasonable skill and care and, as far as is reasonably possible, in accordance with Your requirements made known to Us at the time of booking. We shall have no liability to You for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from instructions supplied by You which are incomplete, inaccurate, illegible or arising from late arrival or non-arrival of instructions from You or for any other act or default by You or Your guests.
3. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or that of Our employees or Agents, We shall not be liable to You by reason of any non-fraudulent representation or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under the express terms of the Event Contract for any loss of profit or any indirect special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused by Our negligence or the negligence of Our employees, Agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the Service (including any delay in providing, or failing to provide the Service) or its use by You and Our entire liability under or in connection with the Event Contract shall not exceed the Contract Price.
4. We and Our employees or Agents accept no responsibility for unforeseen events beyond Our reasonable control (including but not limited to any act of God such as a storm or flood, fire, failure of a third party to deliver goods or materials, war, invasion or hostilities, or in Our opinion or that of Our servants or agents, any event outside of our control which poses a risk to health and safety howsoever caused causing the Service to be cancelled or altered from that contracted for, although every effort will be made to proceed with the Service where at all possible. In such circumstances the Balance plus VAT must be paid pursuant to Clause 3.4 above.
1. We may assign the Event Contract to any person, firm or company.
2. You shall not be entitled to assign the Event Contract or any part of it without Our consent in writing.
1. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found by any Court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly legal, invalid, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable it shall to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, voids, voidability, unenforceability or unreasonableness be deemed severable and the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
8. THIRD PARTIES
1. Nothing in the Event Contract is intended to confer any benefit on any person who is not a party to it.
9. GOVERNING LAW
1. These Terms & Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit themselves to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
1. In instances where You are contracting as an elected agent or manager on behalf of the Client, You are to ensure that the terms and conditions herein are brought to the attention of the Client and that the Client is bound by these terms and conditions.
UK Terms and Conditions
The Parties referred to in this agreement shall be as follows:
· (i) Off Limits® Group LTD trading as Off Limits® ('The Company') - Supplier of Services
· (ii) Receiver of said Services ('The Client')
· (iii) Persons acting as Servants or Agents for the Company (The Servant or Agent)
In entering into this agreement for the supply of services, the parties agree to be bound by all the conditions exemptions and provisions contained herein whether written, printed or stamped on the front or back hereof. This Agreement is between the Company and the Client and sets out the terms and conditions for the provision of corporate entertainment services ("the Service") for the Event Date. Where the terms of this Agreement imply obligations, requirements or constraints on the venue will be party to said obligations, requirements or constraints by way of the Agreement. "Event Date" - is the date of which the client wishes to book the Service and is stated above "Booking Confirmation" - this is attached to this agreement and is the program of events for the Event Date "Service" - the supply of various activities and events and the provision of associated services more fully described in the Booking Confirmation "Contract Price" - is the price for the Service and defined above. The client is liable to pay the Contract Price in accordance with the terms herein.
The Parties hereby agree:-
1. Its is hereby expressly agreed that each and every Servant or Agent of the Company (including every Independent Contractor from time to time employed by the Company) shall take the benefit of every exemption and limitation herein contained and every exemption from liability, defence and immunity of whatever nature applicable to the Company or to which the Company is entitled hereunder shall also be available and shall extend to protect every such Servant or Agent of the Company and for the purposes of all the provisions of this condition, the Company is or shall be deemed to be act as agents or trustee on behalf of and fro the benefit of all persons who are or might be its Servants or Agents from time (including Independent Contractors as a aforesaid) and all such persons shall to this extent be or be deemed to be parties to the contract in or evidenced by this agreement.
THE CONTRACT PRICE
2. The deposit required to book and secure an event is £50 OR 50% of the contract price (whichever is the least amount). The deposit along with your signed booking form is required to be sent to the Company at the time of the booking. You agree to pay the balance of the Contract Price not less than 28 days before the Event Date.
· a) Once the initial deposit is taken it is non-refundable and non-transferable upon payment being made.
· b) A £40.00 non refundable and non transferable per person deposit will then be required 2 weeks after booking. A balance reminder will be sent prior to the date due. You will be sent log in details to pay online.
· c) Where applicable, if a further deposit is required to secure an event/hotel this is non-refundable - all details will be given at time of booking if this applies. Most accommodation does require a security deposit on check-in so please check your paperwork for this information. Please be aware you are responsible for your own and the group's behaviour throughout your weekend. If any charges apply from any hotel/supplier for damage or disturbance this will be referred back to you as the group leader.
3. The Company will only accept a booking upon receipt of the Booking Deposit and signed booking form. Until the aforementioned are received, the Company shall be free to offer the Event Date to other interested parties.
4. If in any reason the Client cancels the booking
· a) Before 28 days from the Event Date, the client shall be liable for the deposit plus individual deposits of £40.00 per person paid will be non refundable and non transferable
· b) Within 2 weeks of your booking being confirmed, a £40.00 per person deposit is required for each person attending. Your booking will automatically be reduced to reflect the number of per person deposits received
· c) less than 28 days before the Event Date, the Client shall be liable for 100% of the full contract price
5. If for any reason the client needs to change location or date of their event a £25.00 administration fee will be charged.
6. If for any reason the Client fails to give notice to the Company more than 28 days before the Event Date that the number of guests that has be contracted for is to be reduced, the Client will be liable to pay the Contract Price in full for the number of guests originally booked in the Event Contract.
· a) Should you require any additional amendments to be made after your cut off date; this will be charged at £10 per amendment for event only and £15 per amendment for package bookings.
· b) If full payment is not made by the stated due date and time a £25.00 late payment charge will be added to your booking immediately. A fee of £25.00 will be added per day after this time if monies are still outstanding and until balance is paid.
7. Travel distances to activities cannot be guaranteed, but we will aim to make your travel time suitable as deemed by our experiences and inline with event types/venues secured.
8. We reserve the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices, including, accommodation, activities, restaurants, entertainment venues and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accept no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes.
9. Most accommodation that we use is based on twin rooms, unless otherwise stated. However, subject to changes in numbers and most suitable configurations, we reserve the right to move members of the same sex to different room configurations to make the best use of available accommodation.
10. If your group numbers are confirmed at an odd number you will be advised; depending on your accommodation; if a single supplement will be added to your booking as this will increase the price.
11. Once your booking is fully confirmed please check all details are correct. If you require any alterations to your booking please ensure this is done before final payment is made. Upon full payment, your booking is confirmed and date changes or refunds can not be made.
12. Should any amendments or rearrangements need to be made during your weekend as a result of not checking your booking we will endeavour to assist you in the matter and where possible provide alternatives (subject to availability). Please be aware that any changes made as a result of this will incur a cost of £50.00 administration fee.
CANCELLATION BY YOU
13. We must be notified of any cancellations or amendments immediately by the lead client in writing prior to the date given on your confirmation above. The cut-off for cancellation of any kind by you is 28 days prior in all locations. We are only able to process a cancellation by the date given above, cancellations & refunds cannot be processed after this time. We reserve the right to cancel the event if the change in the group size makes it impractical or uneconomical for you or us.
Certain accommodation providers and suppliers have different cancellation policies to the standard 28 day cut-off period, so please note the cut-off date on your booking terms for any amendments, cancellation and refund policies, as this supersedes our normal policy.
14. In line with the above any payments made online or over the telephone prior to your booking amendment or cancellation will be refunded individually back to a client/s method of payment and an administration charge of £10.00 per transaction will be deducted from the amount paid. The booking deposit is non-refundable plus the per person deposit & any additional deposits that were paid at the time of booking and any instances after the initial booking date.
15. We are an activity based company so therefore your package MUST include a daytime event. We are unable to offer just evening packages.
a) Some events require confirmed numbers 28 days before the weekend date. You will be aware of this if your event does require such notice and should you cancel the event you will be liable for any additional event cancellation costs.
CANCELLATION BY US
16. We reserve the right to terminate any part of your event if for any reason your safety is threatened, including but not limited to adverse weather conditions. If this occurs you will be offered the same event on an alternative date or in an alternative location. If this is not possible we will offer an alternative activity of the same value on the same day as your existing event. We will not be held liable for changes beyond our reasonable control and do not accept any additional costs incurred by your party due to changes or enjoyment. Please be aware refunds will not be offered in cases of adverse weather conditions including any initial or per person deposits.
· a) It's a Knockout®, Totally Wiped Out and selected Driving Events are subject to cancellation due to minimum numbers required.
· b) If you have booked transportation for events and these are cancelled we will not be held liable for any costs incurred as a result of this. We advise seeking additional travel insurance to cover against such eventualities.
17. Refunds will not apply in the following circumstances; war or threat of war, riots, civil unrest, terrorism, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, technical problems or any other occurrence beyond our control.
THE COMPANY'S AUTHORITY ON SAFETY
18. The Client and each and every guest agrees to abide and comply with any request or order made by or on the Company's behalf on the grounds of safety, whether it be the safety of the venue, the guests or some other person, or on any other grounds.
19. The Client and each and every guest agrees that the opinion of the Company or its Servants or Agents is final in regard to any matters of safety and the Client and each and every guest agrees to abide by any such opinion howsoever expressed. If in the opinion of the Company, its Servants or Agents, the Client is or may be behaving dangerously or is acting in a manner which would or may, in the opinion of the Company, its Servants or Agents, lead to a disruption of services at the Event, the Client or guest will, at the request of the Company, its Servants or Agents leave the event for the rest of the day contracted for, without the Company, its Servants or Agents encountering any liability.
20. All timings for any events or activities will be provided in your Welcome Pack, this will be sent to you before your weekend. It is your responsibility to ensure you take the Welcome Pack on your weekend as this includes all relevant information for your booking. Please do ensure that you arrive on time. Should you arrive late and your event or activity time is reduced or cancelled, Off Limits® will not offer a refund or any reimbursement for lateness.
21. Certain accommodation and event suppliers insist on a behaviour bond to be deposited by the group on arrival. Please refer to your Welcome Pack for this information or contact our Head Office prior to your weekend.
22. You are responsible for any damage you cause to the accommodation or other property of our suppliers.
23. Please also note our suppliers have the right to refuse entry, use of their equipment or use of their accommodation should you turn up intoxicated, you will not be refunded for loss of part or the whole of your package.
24. Please inform us prior to your cut-off date if yourself or any member of your group have any medical conditions which we need to be made aware of that may affect any elements of your booking. We will not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or inability to participate in activities if we have not been made aware and refunds will not be given.
25. If you have a complaint regarding any element of your booking you must notify us in writing within 3 working days. If a complaint arises during your weekend you must telephone our Emergency Contact Number and speak with an Off Limits® Representative. If you fail to call and report any such incidents or issues we will not consider ourselves to be liable for those complaints. We will acknowledge receipt of your correspondence and we will respond to all complaints in written format within 14 days.
a) Please note that you may not take any action or other step(s) with a potentially adverse, negative or prejudicial impact on us and/or our reputation, whether via social or any other media and/or in any other form, in respect of any complaint (substantiated or otherwise) or the subject matter thereof: (i) if such complaint is satisfactorily resolved or deemed to be resolved under and in accordance with our internal Complaints Procedure or otherwise resolved to your communicated satisfaction; or (ii) without first following our internal Complaints Procedure to its conclusion, and we reserve our legal entitlement to exercise any and all rights and remedies available to us in respect of any failure by you to do so (and/or in respect of any unsubstantiated complaint).
INSURANCE and LIABILITY for DAMAGE
26. The Company covenants to maintain an insurance policy substantially in the form existing at the date of this Agreement, a summary of which policy is available on request.
27. The Client will be liable for the first £200 of any damage to the vehicles or other equipment supplied by the Company, arising out of an act or omission of the Client, unless the cause of the said damage be deliberate, in which event the said Client will be liable for all the damage so caused. In the event of damage to more than one vehicle or piece of equipment.
28. Each party will be responsible for, and will indemnify the other party with respect to, third party claims for personnel injury and property damage based on each party's common law liability, including claims by employees of the parties. We advise all clients take holiday insurance for the duration of their event.
29. The Company and its Servants or Agents accept no responsibility for unforeseen events causing the Event to be cancelled or altered from that contracted for, although every effort will be made to proceed with the Service where at all possible.
30. In the event of any disputes or claims under this contract, all matters will fall under United Kingdom jurisdiction and should legal proceedings be necessary, all legal matters will be dealt with through United Kingdom courts.
31. We are ABTA regulated and our ABTA number is Y6384.
32. We advise all customers to seek additional travel insurance to provide cover against any eventualities that may occur outside of our control.
33. Please note that if you change the date of your reservation considerably, the terms and conditions apply based on your original travel date, this may include payment deadlines or cancellation charges. If you are unsure, please check with your booking agent before making a change to your booking.
Overseas Terms and Conditions
Overseas Terms and Conditions of Booking
"you" and "your" means all persons or any of them named on the booking including anyone added or substituted at a later date, and/or the person who has signed the booking form and includes all the people on whose behalf it has been signed.
"we" and "us" means Off Limits® Group Ltd.
"supplier" "representative" means the company or person handling or providing the activity or service on our behalf.
A non-refundable deposit is payable at the time of booking, which will be a minimum of £40 unless otherwise stated, and the balance payable in accordance with the product confirmed, which will be stated at the time of booking and payable at least 6 weeks before departure date.
In the event that you do not pay for the product specified within the time limits specified by Off Limits® Group Ltd we reserve the right to cancel your booking on your behalf, or not to confirm the final booking with the operator, in either case without further notification to you. If this occurs then the initial deposit will not be refundable and the balance of any further money paid by you for the travel product will be dealt with in accordance with the operator's terms and conditions and any applicable law.
If your group has an online payment system set-up any over the phone payments will incur a £10 handling fee per transaction.
3. YOUR FINANCIAL PROTECTION
We are a Member of ABTA, membership number Y6384. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA's Code of Conduct. We can also offer you ABTA's scheme for the resolution of disputes which is approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. If we can't resolve your complaint, go to www.abta.com to use ABTA's simple procedure. Further information on the Code and ABTA's assistance in resolving disputes can be found on www.abta.com. You can also access the European Commission Online Dispute (ODR) Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. This ODR platform is a means of registering your complaint with us; it will not determine how your complaint should be resolved
Off Limits® Group is a company committed to customer satisfaction and consumer financial protection. We are therefore pleased to announce that, at no extra cost to you, and in accordance with "The Package Travel, Package Tours Regulations 1992" all passengers booking with Off Limits® Group Limited are fully insured for the initial deposit, and subsequently the balance of monies paid as detailed in your booking confirmation form. The policy will also include repatriation if required, arising from the cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to the insolvency of Off Limits® Group Limited. This insurance has been arranged by Towergate Chapman Stevens through Zurich Insurance PLC.
In the unlikely event of Insolvency, you must Inform Towergate Chapman Stevens immediately on +44 (0) 1932 334140 or by email at email@example.com . Please ensure you retain the booking confirmation form as evidence of cover and value.
Policy exclusions: This policy will not cover any monies paid for Travel Insurance or any claim relating to Air Flights. Please ensure the Company you have booked with has the appropriate CAA / ATOL Bonds in place.
Activity only bookings are not covered under "The Package Tours Regulations 1992".
The receipt/invoice is your final account and no further reminder regarding payment will be sent.
All cancellations must be received in writing immediately. Cancellation charges are as follows (except for flight bookings), percentages referring to the total price:
0-56 days before travel date - 100%
57-70 days before travel date - 50%
more than 71 days before travel date - loss of deposit
It is not possible to change your travel dates to more than three months difference to your original date without incurring cancellation charges.
If you only cancel part of your booking or decrease the number of people in the party then any relevant refund will only be paid once the entire booking has been recalculated and any changes in price taken into account.
Please note, if you dispute a payment with your bank, that is intended to reach us, a charge of £20 per transaction will be charged. Payments may appear under the name of 'Off Limits® Group L BGC' on your statement.
Refund charges are applicable at £10 per transaction.
All payments made in respect of flight bookings are non-refundable at any time.
Where possible we will endeavour to accommodate any reasonable request to change your booking. Where your travel arrangements depend on a certain number of people and your change involves a change to the number of people in your party the price for the entire booking will be recalculated on the basis of the new party size. Where we are not able, at our discretion, to help you in respect of your request to change your booking and you are not prepared to proceed with your travel arrangements as booked this will be treated as a cancellation and you will have to pay the cancellation charges set out above in this paragraph.
Changes to your booking must be confirmed in writing by the lead passenger to your event organiser; no changes can be made within 28 days of travel. Any changes will incur an administration fee of £40 per booking in addition to the cost of any extra services required. If full payment is not made by the stated due date £15.00 late payment fees will be added to your booking.
Please note that if you change the date of your reservation considerably, the terms and conditions apply based on your original travel date, this may include payment deadlines or cancellation charges. If you are unsure, please check with your booking agent before making a change to your booking.
By Off Limits® Group LTD
Although it is unlikely that we will need to make changes or cancellations we reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes will be minor and due to circumstances beyond our control. We shall inform you of such changes as soon as possible and offer an alternative of a comparable standard, if available. We regret we cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation. Very rarely, we may be forced by "force majeure" to change or terminate any part or all of your booking either immediately before or after departure. If this situation does occur we will not make any refunds unless we obtain refunds from our suppliers, nor can we pay any compensation or meet any costs or expenses you incur as a result.
6. FORCE MAJEURE
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of "force majeure". In these booking conditions, "force majeure" means any event, which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct at the time to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with your own and the other party's legal costs) as a result of your actions.
We expect our clients to have consideration for other people. If, in our reasonable opinion, or in the opinion of any other person in authority, you or any member of your party behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, we are entitled, without your prior notice, to terminate the booking of the person(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will be required to leave the accommodation or other service. We will have no further responsibility toward such person(s) including any return travel arrangements.
No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with any services provided by us or our representatives you must immediately inform the relevant supplier. Failure to notify the supplier immediately whilst on your trip may deprive us/them of the opportunity to rectify the complaint whilst you are away and this may affect your rights under this contract.
If your complaint is not resolved locally and you remain dissatisfied you must email or write to us – Off Limits® Group LTD, 3 Coombe Road, Moorgreen, Nottinghamshire, NG16 3SU - within 28 days of your return home. We will acknowledge receipt of your correspondence and we will respond to all complaints in written format within 28 days. Please rest assured we will do our best to resolve your case more swiftly than this. No complaint will be accepted after 28 days of your return and you will be deemed to have been fully satisfied with all parts of the booking made by us.
Please note that you may not take any action or other step(s) with a potentially adverse, negative or prejudicial impact on us and/or our reputation, whether via social or any other media and/or in any other form, in respect of any complaint (substantiated or otherwise) or the subject matter thereof: (i) if such complaint is satisfactorily resolved or deemed to be resolved under and in accordance with our internal Complaints Procedure or otherwise resolved to your communicated satisfaction; or (ii) without first following our internal Complaints Procedure to its conclusion, and we reserve our legal entitlement to exercise any and all rights and remedies available to us in respect of any failure by you to do so (and/or in respect of any unsubstantiated complaint).
The contractual terms and conditions of the companies that provide the transportation for your travel arrangements will apply to this contract. These may contain terms which may limit or exclude liability to you for certain events.
In respect of activities arranged by us as part of your travel arrangements, we act only as booking agent. We therefore exclude all liability for any aspect of the activity arrangements and, in particular, liability for any loss, personal injury or death. Where activities are indicated as being available it is not intended that this should be taken as a recommendation to take part. We neither own nor operate these facilities and therefore cannot and do not provide assurances that they are maintained or operated with customers safety in mind. Please note that some activities may also be considered "hazardous pursuits" by insurance companies and may require a premium if you wish to be adequately covered by the policy you decide to take out.
10. LATE ARRIVALS / DELAYS
It is your responsibility to arrive at all departure or pick-up points at the time specified in the tickets and/or itineraries supplied by Off Limits® Group Ltd.
We will not accept responsibility for the consequences of late or non-arrival as specified above and no money will be refunded if you miss any part of your weekend as a result. Where the arrival time for your flight is delayed and we have arranged airport transfers it is your responsibility to contact the local guide/supplier given to you on your paperwork to advise of the delay. We will endeavour to hold the transfer for as long as possible but if this is not possible you will have to make your own arrangements on arrival and Off Limits® Group LTD will not be liable for any additional costs incurred or refunds if you have not followed the above procedure.
11. PASSPORTS, VISAS, HEALTH REQUIREMENTS AND DRIVING LICENCES
You are responsible for the provision of necessary valid documents required for your trip including visas.
We strongly advise all customers to have adequate travel insurance in place as soon as a booking is confirmed, including adequate cover for any activities included in your weekend. This is your responsibility and an insurance waiver form must be signed by you to this effect.
Prior to travelling abroad, you are advised to study the information given in DHSS Leaflet "Protect your Health Abroad".